Associate member: Nuria Martos Sánchez
Specialized in general sanitary psychology, with practical experience in research and treatment of children, adolescents and adults
TEACHING AND RESEARCH EXPERIENCE
- Sept2017- Febr2018 Master’s thesis linked to the personality department, investigating creativity as a tool that stimulates self-control. It is not about art therapy but about the creative capacity of the human being.
- Febr-Jul 2015 Researcher in the project: The functional subdivision of the visual brain: Is there a real illusion effect on action? A multi-lab replication study, published in the journal Cortex, external practice University of Parma (Italy) department of cognitive neuroscience and psychobiology.
- Oct 2018-Current General Health Psychologist at the Giralda Psychotherapy Center and the DKV Health Space.
- Feb2018-Sep2018 Psychologist in academia Classroom serving children and adolescents.
- Febr2018 Spanish Red Cross (Córdoba) workshops for parents and children’s school.
- Mar 2017-Ene2018 Psychological care in the Psychology Cabinet Ithaca (Córdoba) within the master in general health psychology with children, adolescents and adults.
- Jun-Aug 2016 Supporting health psychologist. EMETARCOIRIS Foundation (Córdoba) http://fundacionarcoiris.org/ Drug addiction and gender violence project, collaborator in practices.
- 2017-Present Associate member and treasurer of the SIDPaj, following its training courses https://sidpaj.es/
- Jan2017- 2019 Formation in brief relational dynamic psychotherapy in the Giralda Psychotherapy Center. Member of the IARPP.
- Febr2018 COP de Sevilla Tools of Jungian counseling psychotherapy. An integrative view of clinical work. Taught by Javier Castillo Colomer, professor at several universities of the Valencian Community.
- Nov2017-Febr2018 Universitat PolitÈcnica de Valencia (UPV) degree in psychotherapy, creativity and self-knowledge. It is not an art therapy course. Underline the creative capacity of the human being and uses.
- Jun2017 Face-to-face training course: technical tools for psychotherapeutic intervention with children and adolescents. QUIP⁄ Association (Madrid).
- Currently in analysis with Javier Castillo Colomer. Professor at the CEU Cardenal Herrera University. Web: https://sidpaj.es/titular/dr-javier-castillo-colomer/
- May-2016 Course drug addiction and addictions in the field of social volunteering. Web: http://fundacionarcoiris.org/
- May-2016 Colectivo stain Seminar, Workshop on creative tools for social intervention: psychology as art. Faculty of Psychology (Granada)
Italian, English and Spanish.
CREATIVITY AND FINE ARTS