Associate member: Carmen Gago Freytas
Health Psychologist and Psychotherapist, of fundamentally humanistic orientation, with N.Col.AN05607, with NICA: 40338.
Recent courses and trainings:
- Gestalt Therapy Specialist. Spanish Association of Gestalt Therapy
- Mindfulness MBSR. Center for Mindfulness in medicine, health care and society of the university of Massachussetts medical school.
- Focusing Level I and Level II. Spanish Institute of Focusing
- Therapeutic Intervention in Grief Processes from an Integrative Model. Level I and Level II Institution: Servei de suport al Dol. Girona
- Applied Music Therapy. Pablo de Olavide University
- Specialization in Clinical Hypnosis National University of Distance Education. U.N.E.D
- Training in Art Therapy Gestalt CAT (Capability Art Therapy) Advanced Taught by Gestalt Art Therapy Center (endorsed by the American Art therapi Association (AATA)
- Fundamentals of Jungian Counseling Psychotherapy Taught by: Dr. Javier Castillo Colomer – Accredited as a Psychotherapist of the FEAP
- Full Member of the Spanish Gestalt Therapy Association
- Supervisor Member of the Spanish Association of Gestalt Therapy – Didact Member of the Spanish Gestalt Therapy Association
- Certificate of Specialist in EUROPSY EFPA / PSYCHOLOGIST I have been a psychologist and psychotherapist since 2006, in a private practice.
Working with adults, groups and couples
In 2011, she founded Kayrós School of Gestalt Therapy, in which she works as a teacher, responsible for training and management, combining this work together with that of a psychotherapist.
Live and work in Seville, Spain.
At the Kayros School we collaborate a group of eight professionals among Clinical Psychologists and Health Psychologists, one of them specialized in Child Psychology.